- Contest is open to all comic book artists except for professionals with published works sold in bookstores.
- Contestants/ groups are limited to only one entry.
- Entries submitted by groups are required to submit the names of the individuals involved in creating the comic. Group entries with professionals on board are automatically disqualified.
- Participants must turn the given script into a 2 page comic.
PERSON1: Ipasok mo na kasi… baka may makakita pa sa atin dito.
PERSON2: Sigurado ka bang handa ka na?
PERSON1: Oo, kanina pa nga ako naghihintay eh. Tara na.
PERSON2: Ang sikip!
PERSON1: Ipilit mo lang, papasok din yan.
PERSON2: Ayan, nakapsok na. Nahirapan ako dun ah.
PERSON1: Bilisan mo pa. Malapit nang lumabas. Sige pa!
PERSON1: Aray ko...#@&%#@!!!
PERSON3: HOY! Anong ginagawa nyo dito!
PERSON1: Ay, shet!
PERSON3: Hindi nyo ba alam na bawal dito?!
PERSON1: Tara na, sibat na!
PERSON2: Ha?! Di pa ako tapos.
PERSON1: Anak ng...!
PERSON3: Bumalik kayo dito!
PERSON1: Ano? Tapos ka na ba?
PERSON2: Malapit na.
PERSON1: Bilisan mo. Ayan na sya.
PERSON2: Tapos na!
PERSON1: TARA! ALIS NA!
Entries should be in the form of a comic book with the following specs:
- 8.5 X 11 (letter size, back to back)
8.5 X 6.5 (long bond paper, folded, and stapled twice in the middle)
- There is a minimum of 3 panels per page. No splash pages are allowed.
- Environment shots can only be used in the entire entry.
- Colored and/or black and white entries are accepted.
- There are no restrictions as to the art style that can be used as long as the comic book follows the given script. Please avoid mature / malicious / lewd content.
- Any dialogue added to the script provided will be eligible for disqualification.
- Entries should be placed in a short brown envelope with their name, address, phone number, and e-mail written legibly at the upper left hand corner.
- Please note that entries are non-returnable. Entries should be reproductions only. (Originals will not be returned)
Deadline of entries would be on November 6.
Submit 3 copies of your entry to:
KOMIKON 2007: MAKE THE PAGE CONTEST
c/o Jon Zamar
132 a Narra Street,
Project 3, Quezon City 1102